My Sweet Weekend

7:54 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

I am grateful
I know that you are busy
I know that you have to spend a lot
but you still purposely come back just to spend the weekend with me
and for that i am really grateful
though it is only for 2 days
but it is better than none
looking forward to next fri
where we will be together again



My late valentine's day present
but it is better than none, right?
bear, flower, or jewellery ?
no....dear dear specially cooked a dish for me
how sweet....
i am so embarrassed
my cooking skill are so much terrible than his...
i guess it doesnt matter
since there is someone who is willing to cook for me...
hehe....


cooking....










And it is done!!!



Cleaning the mess~~~



Dear's sis collection of eraser~~~
so many of them~~~









Dear dear's turn to show his collection of eraser~~~



eraser gallery....












Went to low yat and sg wang...
his younger sis tag along...












Went to leisure mall to watch Alice in Wonderland.....
it is a show for kids rite..
so why does his sis doesnt like it?
mayb it dosnt suit her taste...
hehe....

You Might Also Like

0 comments: