Tale as old as time

6:44 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 2 Comments

Guess wat?
i found ' Beauty and the Beast' in my friend's hard disk
reminds me of my childhood memories
where i grow up watching disney movie
where i used to dream of prince charming
a guy that will love and dote me with all his heart
where love will last happily ever after

i feel like i have grown uglier since i arrived in india
i am not as thin as i used to be
my skin is not as smooth as last time
my hair is not as straight and smooth
my face is so full of pimple
i am so ugly now....
i hate it....
i 1 2 be prettier!!!!








You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. You're beautiful, it's true, you're very beautiful already. Nothing to complain about, just keep your face going like this and you'll be fine~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love beauty and the beast..!i love disney muacksss~^^

    ReplyDelete