A brand new year

8:13 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

My first post in year 2010
Time flies so fast
Now i am in the verge of stepping into another part of life
its seems like i just arrived here yesterday
and now i am already preparing for my first semester exam and entering into second sem
(i hope tis 2 years end faster *wink*)

I dunno why but i have been so stress lately
maybe it is due to the first sem exam
but hey, its only one of the internals
and wont be counted into the finals
so why am i so stressed up???
i dunno
i just cant figure it out

A brand new year, a brand new start
My New Year Resolutions
1) to be more patient and control my temper
2) Worry lesser
3) Adapt to life here, be happy and cry less
4) maintain my original figure- i dun want to grow any fatter
5) exercise at least 30mins a day
6) be more confident
7) spent less, control my urge to buy stuff
8) travel to at least 4 different parts of India
9) take more photos
10) care more about the people around me
11) remember those memorable dates between dear and me
12) smile more
13) keep myself healthy and stop falling sick
14) study hard but play hard as well
15) spend more time with dear
16) spend at least 3 hours a day studying
17) eat less chocolate

I miss my 2 weeks in Malaysia
but dun worry
i will be back again in March
till then i will be missing you very much
and my family too
and my friends





You Might Also Like

0 comments: