Merry Christmas eve

8:43 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

its christmas eve!!!
how are you spending ur Christmas eve???
my day was awesome!!!
spent it in bugis street....
man,it was so crowded...
had to maneuver myself through the crowd...
spent the best day with my dear...
we haven meet each other for so long...
miss him like hell...


my breakfast~~~
how long had i not indulge myself in MCD..
feel like in heaven now...





at the entrance of bugis street...




while waiting for my aunt and cousin in MCD...

nugget nugget nugget...



i serious love tis neoprint...
i look so different and pretty...satisfied...


its present time!!!
taking photo with SANTA CLAUSE~~~~



santa clause look so happy....




i



everyone so excited....


my cousin camwhoring wif my camera...



the bikini i bought in bugis street...the only thing that i bought....

You Might Also Like

0 comments: