hello peeps~~~

12:05 AM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

hey peeps......blog dead recently.....
life's been really busy......had to rush practicals for 2nd internal exam before we head bac to malaysia......shall blog more of my practicals when i have time.....and when i finish them......my practicals had reach a tedious stage....or should i say interesting stage????hehe....

nearly drop dead everytime i reach hostel.......
and more of it.......the weather of salem is really killing me......its like an oven outside.....no umbrella or tree could shade me from tis horrible weather....someone spare me pls.......thank god my hostel is just 10 mins from our classes.....anything further than tat can kill......



there is one thing to be anticipated though......i am heading back to malaysia tis sat.....hooray......cant wait to meet everyone.....india is really absorbing my energy away and i need to recharge it......honestly i am really hating it every second......fucking hate it.....


P1021026


lecturers contribute a lot to the way i feel bout india.....Dont get me wrong....i am not being bias or anything but i really fucking hate those lecturers here......not all, but most of them......they are ntg similar to those lecturer in malaysia.......at least in malaysia we have mutual relationship btw them......we share jokes, we enjoy lesson, we ask when we dun understand and they teach wholeheartedly.......its totally different here~~~~they expect total respect from student, like they are some kind of god coz they claim they pass knowledge to us.....wtf.....the 1st word we get in class on our arrival is tat : " you malaysian never respect lecturers.....you never greet and bow to lecturer...." wth......am i still a primary skul kid????we pay the skul fees here, and your salary came from those superly expensive skul fees.....doesnt it make us the boss and hence more respect????

so those of you who are planning to study in india......think again.....

enuf of my complaining......maybe i will blog all my complains bout india one day.....haha.......


P1020895

switching to holiday mode now.....cant wait to be bac in malaysia.....wait 4 me .......

You Might Also Like

0 comments: