Memoirs

1:54 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments


Looking back those old photos really brings back all my memories....most of them are blur but some still remain vividly clear in my mind....

i remember my mum enjoyed dolling me up even on normal days, dressing me up like a princess, tie my hair and decorate them with little decorations, sometimes even put a little makeup on my chubby face....


i remember i used to be the tallest in the family and now all of them are taller than me.....my bro even make fun of my height nowadays......

i remember i have long hair up to my waist when i was young....coz i attended ballet lessons up to primary 3....i quit leaving me with short hair, coz the teacher couldn't stop asking me to diet,she complain tat i was fat....wtf.....i was only skin and bones tat time....




here are some of those pic.....

at the zoo....
Photobucket

i forget whose birthday....either brian or shawn........i used to wear clip-on earing coz i was afraid to get an actual one....until my mum forced me to.....
Photobucket



Photobucket


i miss those ballons....we always pester for them whenever we go back Bentong....too bad they aren't selling now....ballons nowadays are replaced by those plastic cartoon balloons...like cheating kids money.....
Photobucket




Photobucket

in hong kong.....i went hong kong when i was a little kid.....dun hav much memory about it.....
Photobucket


cheng mun...if you are reading this.....see,i am taller than you by 2 heads, it doesnt matter if you're taller than me now....coz i used to be taller than you......haha....*evil grin*
Photobucket



at our old house....
Photobucket


red red lips.....
Photobucket


i look so................................MATURE.....
Photobucket



Photobucket


in singapore.....tallest of all.....
Photobucket


lantern festival....in pyjamas.......
Photobucket


my bro look identical when they are young.....even mum have problem differentiating them.....
Photobucket



dad look so cool in his sunglasses.....
Photobucket



the era of pikachu....
Photobucket



Photobucket




a date with power ranger.....i was dissapointed....coz PINK RANGER is not there.......
Photobucket



Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments: