Singapore trip

11:53 AM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

Currently in India
I wanted to post tis earlier
but was too busy
haha
maybe my laziness is catching up on me
but hey, better than nothing right
I spent my Christmas in Singapore
really enjoyed there
my uncle and cousins greet us warmly
bring us to lots of places
I spent so much there
but mostly on food and daily items
but my uncle spent as much as well
thanks for the hospitality


stuff that i bought in singapore

My uncle organized a bbq party in lieu to Christmas celebration
sweet and good food

Preparation of food
everyone is so busy




And while everyone is so busy
i did what i do best
Camwhoring!!!
hehe


And the party begins!!!



Seems like everyone enjoyed
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year





My cousin enjoyed taking photos too~~
just like me

Going Back...
See how PACKED the car is
and most of them are my stuff

stuff that i bought
hehe
My first LEVIS jeans
happy

You Might Also Like

0 comments: