Could this be the last goodbye?

3:57 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

Another day in the hostel....Hiding myself in the room, turning the air cone to protect myself from the blazing heat outside.....Another ordinary day....Oh wait....there is something special about today...Today is the last day i will be in India....In less than 24 hours, i shall embark on a trip back to Malaysia, saying forever goodbye to this place( if i manage to pass in finals)....


I just can't wait....I've been pacing up and down the room thinking of what else i have yet to pack...I've double check and triple check my flight ticket and passport....It just seems too good to be true....2 years pass in a blink of an eye...too many stuffs happened....but thanks to that, it made me stronger, made me see the world in another perspective and shaped me to who i am now....



victor with his boxes....oh yes, all 11 boxes weighing a total of 160kg belongs to him...
Photobucket




waiting to be cargo back to Malaysia
Photobucket



found my lipstick, lip gloss, lip moisturizer and perfume tester in a bag while packing....
Photobucket




had my last MEALS yesterday in town...
Photobucket


Photobucket



pack pack pack....throw throw throw....
Photobucket



stacks of clothes that i had to leave behind....there's no more space in my luggage for them...so sorry....
Photobucket






Times are tough but we stick together, helped each other, shared the laughter and tears....Much that i hate this place, i guess i'll be missing here....

too much feelings, complicated feeling that words alone cannot express.....


Some random pictures taken...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments: