Japan Day 1

8:20 AM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

Abandoned my blog for 4 years and suddenly i have the urge to return...This time though, I will be focusing on my travel adventures instead of posting about details of my life...

First post will be about my overdue Japan trip in March 2016... It was just both of us and we spend around 11 days from Tokyo to Osaka and to Kyoto.

Boy, you can't believe how excited i am ! Japan has always been in my bucket list and i finally get to visit my dreamland!! I was waving and pointing at everything frantically and earned a few weird glances by some Japanese passerby...

Credit for planning this trip goes to boyfie...I basically just packed my belongings and left Malaysia without doing anything...


Japan Day 1

Tokyo Haneda Airport→→ Tokyo

We arrived Tokyo pretty late...so we just end up spending a night at one of the love hotels nearby...
Japan has so many love hotels and you will be able to recognize them by their bizarre looking appearance...Love hotels are a cheaper alternative to normal hotels if you are just planning to crash the place for 1 night...






Not as shady as you think, huh? Actually i had heard pretty nice reviews about Japan's love hotel before coming and was pleased that it was exactly how i had expected...The room was clean, tidy, spacious and lots of privacy was given to the guests.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments: