Doing the things that i love most...

10:35 AM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 2 Comments


Another holiday just gone like tat...

will be flying back to india next mon....

no matter how long my holiday is..i will still feel reluctant to leave malaysia....

nevertheless...my holiday was great.....

and i shall miss doing things that i love most..........



i love dress up...

i dunno how other ppl think...but i feel great doing so....

sumhow it makes me feel more secure...

however, i rarely make up...due to my over-sensitive skin...





i love reading.....

i dun understand why....

but most of my frens go "huh, you read ar???" once they realize this....

i can go broke by just reading....

reading is seriously an expensive hobby in malaysia....

a book can cost about rm30++.....wth...

just look at my collection of books....





i love spending time with my family....

ntg beats them.....






i love anime....

can't imagine???





i love dancing.....

those pics were taken during a belly dance performance....

my make up is so thick....

you wont even recognize its me....






And lastly, i love spending time with dear....


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. hmm ~
    wat i can say is..

    ur mum look younger than u ...

    wakakaka !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...she sure vry happy when she heard this.....
    i look tat old meh....

    ReplyDelete