2 days of torture

9:07 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments


After 2 months of what seems like endless torturing
finally i am heading back to Malaysia
every minute stretch like an eternity
every passing second is difficult for me to endure
My anxiety grows as the time of departure gets closer
its like having butterflies in your stomach
anxious to reach there but yet afraid to know what lies ahead

What makes matter worse is the stupid brainless VMU(my university) change d internet system
making the internet down for 2 days
my only access to the outside world cut down
i felt so entrapped and confined
unable to reach the outside world
my only leisure here is watching movie
but often d schedule is so pack tat we do not have enough time to rest
well, i guess it is a good thing
at least it makes me feel tat time pass faster


At least i have someone that keeps me moving on~~~




You Might Also Like

0 comments: