Season of love and Dreams

8:43 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

Oh Santa Baby,
Please fulfill my wish
All i want for Christmas is a washing machine
to prevent my hand from becoming rough and scaly

Oh Santa Baby,
I know you love me
I am easily contented
just a bigger bedroom
a faster internet connection
will be enough to make me happy

Oh, I almost forgot
Cure my face too, will you?
with your magic
make those horrible ache disappear with a 'poof'
make sure they never return

Oh Santa Baby,

All i want is just to be with my family

my friends and my sweetheart

Do they miss me as much as I miss them?

*********************************************************************************

Another 8 more days and i will be heading bac to malaysia
i am so seriously homesick now
just can't wait to go home
shopping,sing k,sushi buffet
all these are waiting for me

You Might Also Like

0 comments: