just doin wat my mood tells me

7:42 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

its thundering outside
rain started to pour heavily
flashes of white light appearing out of nowhere
d sounds of the raindrops brings back memories
loneliness
homesickness
nevertheless,the smell of rain makes me feel fresh
it brings me bac 2 d present
like starting anew

Time flies
In just a blink of an eye
i had already entered the second month in India
i can still remember those tears
and the ppl waiting for me in Malaysia
my family, friends and him
these 2 months are tough
and i believe the road along these 2 yrs will be tougher
but with your support,my dear,i noe i can do it

Recently, i gt addicted to editing photo
the program that i gt from my fren is user-friendly
with multiple functions
how can i not love it??
i had posted my masterpiece in facebook and of coz sum in my blog as well

In mist of our tight schedule, we managed 2 make time for travelling
(there is always time for travelling, but none for studying)

Banglore
it was love at first sight
after being entrapped in Salem
Banglore is like paradise to us
with shopping malls and food ranging from japanese to italian
you will never feel like goin bac 2 Salem
even thinkin of it is torturing

taken in pizza hut
left: stefanie, charleen, me, kelly

taken in mcd
I never used to appreciate mcd
but i m missing it more than ever here
my stomach is craving for proper food



Dunno y but i like tis pose
mayb it shows ur mischievous looks?




2 NEW MEMBERS !!!
Prawn and Shrimp-sprawn
people who noe me long enuf will noe tat i terrified by dogs
if the dog approach any closer and i will screaming from the top of my lungs
but these 2 are so cute and adorable at i cant resist myself from hugging them
well, there is a first time for everything



see how small they are



a rickshaw( or auto)
most common public transport in india
supposed to be cheap
but due to d difference in skin tone
lighter colour skin are always charged more expensive

mouth-watering
it reminds me of secret recipe


I will never dream of taking photo wif mcdonald in malaysia
i guess things change when u r in india






termites bitting into my hostel!!!
sends cold to my spine just by looking at it
d room cleaner already poured acid on it
(they use acid to solve EVERY problem)
hopefully it does d job
it dun 1 my them 2 spoil my door




another 2 more weeks and i will be heading bac to malaysia
malaysia, wait for me!!!







You Might Also Like

0 comments: