A new start

11:05 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

My new Year resolution...

izzit too late for new year resolution?

1. Slim down...Eat less..coz i really look fat round now...i need to get bac to my original figure....
when i get bac to Penang,i must resume my dancing lesson or yoga...no matter how or wat
other ppl say, i must SLIM SLIM down...

2.Stop procrastinating...more of action and less talk...i noe i'm a noisy and talkative person....i
will try to change my bad habbits..

3.DONT SQUANDER....i think tis takes the most determination...i tend to spend a lot more than
other normal ppl will spend (mostly on unnecessary stuff)...arrgh..i really hate my big-spender-habbit...

4.EAT LESS CHOCOLATE.....which is another determination-consuming-resolution....chocolate is my life..how can i live without it....but with pimples popping like mushroom on my skin and constantly falling sick,i really cant afford to continue eating so much...i need to get my smooth complexion back badly...

5.CONTROL MY EMOTIONS...my emotions are always off-control when i am in india...i tend to EMO a lot,feel depressed, low self-esteem and confidence...my anger flares up rapidly and i gets impatient...so ya,i must CONTROL CONTROL...

6.CRY LESS.....i admit my tears falls like raindrops...i cry whenever i gets emotional or even when watching a touching movie...

7.STUDY HARDER?

8.STOP COMPLAINING....actually i only complain bout INDIA...but still its bad to complain when i am blessed wif everything...i shud feel contended tat i hav a supporting family and bf, frens that i can always lean on and a home that is always waiting for me...

9.LEARN PHOTOSHOP...at least the basics...




went out with matthew, daniel and hao ying ytd for dinner...
i noe i spend most of my time spore and dint get a chance to meet any1...but i promise to meet your next holiday ok?



my 1st time to tis restaurant in gardens...
the queue is f****** mad...luckily we reached early and secure ourselves a place..




my dinner..
can you believe tat i finish tat thing?? i am so proud of myself...wahahaha





tried to take a group photo..but FAILED....
haha...we tried to use timer...but couldn't adjust...so we gave up...




pretty hao ying and i
the angle of me face looks weird...







matthew and i...such a charming smile..





matthew and daniel...


You Might Also Like

0 comments: