6:34 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

2 WEEKS IS NOT ENUF!!!


ya...i'm bac n stuck in tis freaking place again....
my holidays are so short...
sorry to those tat i could not meet...
i promise we shall meet in march.




missing my family like hell...
Do we look identical in tis photo??haha
Dun worry bout me mum....i will be bac in a blink of an eye...
till then take care ya..
CNY is coming..Dun overwork urself...





yeah...another pic of me full of pimple....
see the reason y i wanna learn photoshop?







slap me in the face for blogging now...
coz there's tons of work waiting 2 be done...
the dust in my room is almost 1 inch thick...
30kg of luggage waiting to be unloaded...
but...but...my eyes are drooping now..
how can i still feel tired after sleeping for so long...




stay tune for any update..

You Might Also Like

0 comments: