Convenient flying

10:12 AM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments


hey guys...ya...i am bac in kl
any1 wanna date me?

went bac by bus---Aeroline



my luggage--looks like its gonna burst
coz i had to bring bac stuff that my bro and parents forget...
so ya..i had to emphasize that those are not my stuff...
i hardly buy anything there~~ :p




kaofu and uncle tony sent us off
so nice of them...
thanks for the hospitality and everthing...
see you soon in the near future....






Aeroline---the airplane concept

checking in..



waiting for the bus...



arr...i dun wan to leave...
goin bac to kl reminds me tat i only had a few days left in kl
FML..
y my holidays hav to be so short
i haven gt a chance to meet any1 yet
i miss every1 so much...

can u see my dear asking me to abort..
coz i dun wanna leave...T.T
spore is like paradise to me...




another vain pic of me




i din know that bus service serve food nowadays...
and the food is better than AIRASIA...
haha....
mind me...i hav been very anti-airasia lately..
but i hav no choice---no money ma...
i always end up wif headache after taking airasia flight
stupid budget airline..











our comfy seat



You Might Also Like

0 comments: