Bali Day 1

6:52 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

Been missing from my blog for some time.....can't say that i am busy but just that i am not willing to spend just 10 mins to update my blog...*lazy blogger*...2 months passed by and i feel its really time to update my blog.....*procrastinating habit*

I dun have any topic to blog with....my life has been really dull recently....Penang's life is much better than India's but so far there's ntg interesting happened....still coping with the weather, food and bed( i miss my bed in kl)....

And so, i decided to blog about my Bali trip....
Photobucket
My flight ticket to Bali....


Photobucket
the view outside....took a lot of pics like this coz i couldn't sleep....probably i was feeling too excited....



Photobucket
Our 1st meal in Bali....It wasn't too bad if you can handle spicy food....it wasn't to my liking coz i hate spicy food...




Photobucket
We reached Bali around 10pm...I half expected the shops to be closed but turns out that the street where our hotel is located is filled with pubs and bar...well, since we are already here, I figured that we couldn't miss experiencing the night life in Kuta....




Photobucket
Passed by this shop and i was like " wow, this gelato look so CLASS la"....



Photobucket
pretty gals standing outside to attract customers....



Photobucket
My 1st sip of alcohol in 21 years...Can't say i like it but honestly, it wasn't too bad...




Photobucket



Photobucket
kamikaze....


Photobucket
our hotel...quite spacious....but i dun understand why the toilet no lock 1.....@@



Photobucket
ignore the messy luggage on the floor....


shall update the rest of my Bali trip when i have the time.....bye~~~

You Might Also Like

0 comments: