Best wishes to all of your

9:14 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

To my dearest fren
if you happen to visit this blog
just wish to let you noe tat i m really sorry i am unable to send u off 2day
the fact that your leaving this country
makes me realise that i am also leaving malaysia soon
and to embark a journey into an unfamiliar place
As a child
my dream was always to study in overseas
and hence, i often strive hard to make tis dream come true
Not until the moment that i am about to leave this place
something struck me
LOVE
love towards my family
friends
and those bittersweet memories
leaving here is like leaving part of me behind
But somehow
another part of me is experiencing another sensation
excitement
the feeling of independence
to explore a whole new place
and above all
to explore a new me
To all my friends that are leaving here
i hope that we will be able to meet in the near future
and not to give up easily
you never know who might be supporting you silently at the same time

You Might Also Like

0 comments: