A step closer to india!!!

8:40 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments

A few days before i just receive an email from PIDC ( tats my college) about the slight changes about the departure date~~~is seems tat we will be separated into 2 batch flying to india on 30th september and on 3rd of oct~~~the list of students goin 2 which batch is not confirmed yet~~~anyway, both flight's departure time is 7.40am~~~worse part is tat we hav to check-in 2 hrs earlier~~~haiz~~~doesn't matter anyway, i think i will be too nervous to get any proper sleep~~~

tis afternoon wye fen and i went to the office to submit our passport for the visa application~~~only then did i realise tat i hav only approximately two weeks left in malaysia~~~i will try 2 spend my remaining time in malaysia to the fullest~~~hehe~~~when we were waiting in the office, the person in charge told me tat wye fen n i will most probably go on 3rd of oct~~~my heart leap!!!just wat i had been wishing for, hopefully he din tell us the wrong information~~~

We spend most of the afternoon in midvally~~~walking around, chatting bout stuff in india, wondering how it will b when we reach thr~~~nevertheless, knowing my dad will be goin together wif me makes me feels more secure~~~

Rain started pouring heavily when i almost reach home~~~so heavy that i couldn't even see the road in front of me, forcing me to slow down the car~~~all the cars did the same, causing a slight traffic jam~~~at tat moment, i was thankful tat i was not stuck in highway or else i dunno wat time i will reach home~~~

wat lies in front of me??? i do not know~~~



You Might Also Like

0 comments: