Smoky Eyes

9:19 PM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments
















tis is a close up view of my eye















I dun't think this look like me, what do you think??












The story begins like this
My mum sign up for a treatment course in the salon that she used to go
And sumehow signing up this treatment course includes photoshooting
which is why i hav to wake up early in the morning
to go to the salon for makeup
to be frank
i dun really like the makeup
i dun mind smoky eyes
but tis makeup makes me look really punk
secondly, it is so thick that i hav 2 remove it for half an hr to make sure that its really clean
and most of all
it doesnt look like me
wats the point of photoshooting when the person in the photo doesnt look like me???
the worse part is receiving sarcastic comments from my bro
my youngest bro was saying sth like tis
" hey sis, ytd i watch a ghost movie
and i m seeing a ghost 2day"
i was too frustrated to giv any comment
haiz~~~~



You Might Also Like

0 comments: