Piranha 3d

9:50 AM 傻猪~~~cryspi~~~ 0 Comments


watched piranha in leisure mall yesterday....
i really have to give credit to its trailer
after all, it was the trailer who inspired me to watch the movie
as for the movie, it does not live up to my expectation
in short, it sucks...
i feel like i have been cheated to watch a mere 1 hour movie...
the storyline was alright...but till the ending... -.-
many bloody scenes and frightening ones...

i am so sorry tat i screamed so loud last nite...
i can hear so many curses around me...
" where did the scream come from?"
"who the fuck is screaming?"
"i wasnt scared by the movie, it was by the scream!!"

some even glance at me after the movie...
so sorry...i guess its a "NO" for me for this kind of movie....

actually i was not terrified by those bloody scene..
or those mutilated bodies..
in fact i was used to it...
i see those in anatomy classes all the time...
if those preserved bodies are not enuf...
i also seen fresh bodies in forensic department b4 my dentistry course....

but please...
dun pop up into the screen suddenly..
tats wat scare me.....




You Might Also Like

0 comments: